Why is our pivacy policy important to you? You can be assured Rocketlist's policy on privacy is held to
high standards by an outside organization. It also means we will not sell any
personally identifiable information you supply us. You can review the
full policy below for more details.
Collection of Information
Use of Your Information
- In the course of using our site, we automatically track certain information including your IP address, what browser you are using and the URL you just came from.
- If you choose to establish a credit account with us, we collect additional information including your billing address, credit card number, and credit card expiration date.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities on the site, we may collect such information in a specific file for you.
- We use profile information to submit your Web site to our database of search engines.
- We may use profile information for market research purposes and to generate aggregate reports on purchasing trends, interests, and behavior.
- We may use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about new offerings from Rocketlist and special offers we think you might find useful.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
- We use your email address, and in some situations your mailing address, phone or fax number, to contact you when necessary. (A customer service representative may follow up with a call after an order is submitted to ensure you are satisfied with the service.)
- All credit card transactions are handled by a reputable third party banking and processing institution. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card and process your order.
- The terms applicable to the Tell-a-Friend service apply to your use of that service. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not use the service to send spam. The email address you provide will not be used for any purpose other than to send a Tell-a-Friend email. We do not rent or sell these email addresses, either. Indeed, we discard the email addresses after they have been used to send your email.
- Transmission of information over the Internet cannot be guaranteed 100% secure, but some sites take greater precautions than others to protect the privacy and security of its users. While the Internet is not a locked-down environment, Rocketlist places a high premium on security and privacy. We use Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to encrypt sensitive payment data you send to us. Access to our site is password protected. A high-strength firewall protects our database from outsiders. Credit card information and federal tax identification numbers are stored separately from other user information. The physical devices running Rocketlist reside in the country's most respected co-location facility.
- By using our Web site, you consent to the collection and use of the above-described information by Rocketlist.
Have a question or comment about this privacy statement or the practices of this site? We welcome your feedback at
. If you do not receive acknowledgment of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should then contact TRUSTe at http://www.truste.org/users/users_watchdog.html.
- This site may contain links to other Web sites. Rocketlist is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
- You have the option to change or modify information previously provided by revising your member profile online or by contacting Rocketlist via